Disclaimer: You will find affiliate links for the products I use and love on this blog. I will earn from any purchases you make from these links, but it is at no extra cost to you. I appreciate your support!
This post is sponsored by Torani. All opinions expressed are my own.
A vibrant, eye-catching and comforting Vanilla Rose Moon Milk recipe designed to be shared! Made with Torani's Rose Syrup, there's no shortage of delicious flavor in this relaxing beverage fit for Valentine's Day or any occasion.
- Easy to make.
- Cozy and comforting.
- Soothing and relaxing.
- Packed with rose and vanilla flavors.
- Naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free and soy-free.
- Makes a great Valentine's Day or Galentine's Day beverage to share with a loved one.
- A beautiful and eye-catching pink moon milk!
Torani Rose Syrup
Torani Rose Syrup captures the flavor and aroma of rose perfectly. It is made with simple ingredients, is easy to use and mixes extremely well, elevating the simplest beverage into the extraordinary.
How-to Make Vanilla Rose Moon Milk
Step 1: Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat. Heat until warmed throughout, about 5 minutes.
Step 2: Pour into two mugs, optionally garnish with rose petals and enjoy!
You Might Also Like
Vanilla Rose Moon Milk Recipe
- 16 ounces milk of choice we like oat milk
- ¼ cup Torani Rose Syrup
- 1 teaspoon beet powder or natural pink food coloring optional
- 1 teaspoon ashwagandha powder
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla bean powder or vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- culinary grade rose petals optional for garnish
- In a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat, combine milk, Torani Rose Syrup, beet powder or food coloring (if using, ashwagandha powder, vanilla and salt.
- Heat while whisking, until warm throughout, about 5 minutes.
- Pour into two mugs, optionally garnish with rose petals and enjoy!