This post is sponsored by Weller. All opinions expressed are my own.
Super soft and fluffy Vegan Gluten-Free Gingerbread Muffins packed with flavor and the addition of Weller’s amazing water-soluble CBD powder! Made with a touch of sorghum flour, these deliciously warm spiced muffins are also free of refined sugar and rich in fiber.
- Weller Water Soluble CBD Powder
- Gluten-Free Gingerbread Muffins
- What ingredients are needed to make CBD Gingerbread Muffins?
- How-to Make Vegan Gingerbread Muffins - Step by Step
- Top Tips for Making CBD Gingerbread Muffins
- Common Recipe Questions
- More Gluten-Free Muffin Recipes
We are suckers for a good muffin recipe around here, and these Gingerbread Muffins are no exception! They are light, fluffy, moist and absolutely packed with BIG gingerbread flavor. Throw in some Weller CBD Powder and this muffin recipe is top-notch all around.
Weller Water Soluble CBD Powder
- Weller CBD powder contains 10mg CBD per 1/4 teaspoon and is completely water soluble, gluten-free, vegan and dairy-free.
- All Weller CBD products are made from US grown hemp, and are fully lab-tested and verified for the best quality.
- Weller CBD powder is remarkably flavorless and dissolves very well, making it a great addition to nearly any food or drink of your choice.
Gluten-Free Gingerbread Muffins
These CBD Gingerbread Muffins are:
- Soft and fluffy.
- Super easy to make with one bowl prep!
- Rich and flavorful, with the perfect balance of gingerbread spices.
- Made with simple, wholesome ingredients.
- Gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, soy-free, and refined sugar-free.
What ingredients are needed to make CBD Gingerbread Muffins?
- Gluten-free all purpose flour + sorghum flour.
- Special gingerbread spice mix.
- Salt + baking powder.
- Weller CBD Powder.
- Molasses + maple syrup.
- Ground flaxseed (flax egg).
- Coconut oil.
- Plant-based milk.
Note: please see full recipe card towards bottom of post for all ingredients and measurements.
How-to Make Vegan Gingerbread Muffins - Step by Step
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients.
3. Add wet ingredients.
4. Mix until smooth.
5. Preheat oven and grease a muffin pan.
6. Fill muffin tins with batter.
Top Tips for Making CBD Gingerbread Muffins
- Do Not OvermixFor best results, mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until it is just combined and starting to look smooth.
- PortionI have formulated this recipe so each muffin has 1 serving of Weller CBD Powder.
Common Recipe Questions
- Can I replace the flours with other flours?I do not suggest modifying the flours used in this recipe. However, nearly any all-purpose gluten-free flour blend will work, either with or without xanthan gum. As for sorghum flour - I have not tested it in this particular recipe, but sometimes oat flour can work well as a substitute. If you experiment, I would love to hear about it!
- I’m not vegan, can I use a regular egg instead of a flax egg?Yes! A regular egg will work just fine in this recipe.
More Gluten-Free Muffin Recipes
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest's "tried it" feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I'll share it! Thank you so much! <3
Gluten-Free Gingerbread Muffins with CBD (Vegan)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour 180 grams
- 1/2 cup sorghum flour 60 grams
- 1 tablespoon Weller CBD Powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or pink salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1/4 cup milk of choice I use unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup unsulphured blackstrap molasses 113 grams
- 1/3 cup maple syrup 113 grams
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted (70 grams)
- 1 flax egg 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed mixed with 3 tablespoons warm water
- Optional: turbinado sugar for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a muffin tin with oil or line with muffin liners, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients (flour through cloves). Stir to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients (milk through flax egg). Stir until just combined and smooth.
- Fill prepared muffin tins 3/4 of the way up. Optionally sprinkle with turbinado sugar.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until tops are firm and golden.
- Let rest a few minutes before removing from tin.
- Serve and enjoy!