A collection of 40 low-carb, high-fat Vegetarian Keto Recipes, plus a vegetarian keto diet shopping list packed with essential pantry staples. Everything from keto breadsticks, keto pizza and keto dips to keto desserts and treats can be found in this recipe round-up from some of the best food bloggers around!
Keto as a diet for beginners can sometimes be difficult to start off with, but once you get the hang of it, the results are amazing.
Vegetarian Keto Diet Shopping List
- Berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, etc.).
- Fruit such as peaches, watermelon, cantaloupe, lemons and limes.
- Leafy greens such as spinach, kale, watercress, romaine, arugula, swiss chard, etc.
- Nuts and seeds such as sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, brazil nuts, walnuts, macadamia nuts, etc.
- Nut and seed butters such as tahini, almond butter, peanut butter, walnut butter, etc.
- Dairy products such as cream cheese, heavy cream, hard cheeses, goat cheese and butter.
- Coconut oil, avocado oil, olive oil.
- Coconut cream and coconut yogurt (unsweetened).
- Tofu and tempeh.
- Sugar-free sweeteners such as monk fruit and stevia.
- Low-carb vegetables such as cauliflower, broccoli and squash, tomatoes, eggplant, cabbage, and green beans.
- Baking pantry staples such as coconut flour, almond flour, cacao powder, unsweetened shredded coconut, cacao nibs, 100% chocolate chips, psyllium husk powder and vanilla extract.
What are some vegetarian keto recipes? Let's dive in, shall we?
I greatly hope you enjoyed this round-up of 40 Vegan and Vegetarian Keto Recipes! Your social shares are greatly appreciated! XO.