Disclaimer: You will find affiliate links for the products I use and love on this blog. I will earn from any purchases you make from these links, but it is at no extra cost to you. I appreciate your support!
A super easy and delicious high-protein gluten-free pizza crust made with 5 simple ingredients!
This delicious gluten free pizza crust is a staple in our
household...as my little one gobbles it down in no time.
It is incredibly quick & easy to throw together, tastes amazing, has a superb texture, and complements nearly any topping you can think of (and is even wonderful on its own)!
More Gluten-Free Pizza Recipes
- Quinoa Flatbread Pizza Crust (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
- The Best Gluten-Free Pizza Crust Recipe
- Red Lentil Flatbread Pizza Crust (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
- Coconut Flour Pizza Crust (Gluten-Free, Keto)
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest's "tried it" feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I'll share it! Thank you so much! <3
Brown Rice Pizza Crust (Gluten-Free)
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 whole eggs beaten + 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Combine all of the above ingredients. Mix well.
- Using a spatula, spread the mixture onto your parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Use your spatula to flatten & shape mixture into a round or rectangle, about 1/2″ thick.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven & top with desired ingredients (*see below for toppings in images).
- Place back into the oven & broil pizza for 4 minutes, or until bubbling & beginning to brown.
- Remove & let cool for a few minutes before slicing & serving.