A super easy and delicious high-protein gluten-free pizza crust made with 5 simple ingredients!
To make slicing pizza more fun, check out these neat and best pizza slicers! They will cut down on the time it takes to get your pizza onto the plate. They are also especially entertaining for any pizza party you may host!
This delicious gluten free pizza crust is a staple in our
household…as my little one gobbles it down in no time.
It is incredibly quick & easy to throw together, tastes amazing, has a superb texture, and complements nearly any topping you can think of (and is even wonderful on its own)!
More Gluten-Free Pizza Recipes
- Quinoa Flatbread Pizza Crust (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
- The Best Gluten-Free Pizza Crust Recipe
- Red Lentil Flatbread Pizza Crust (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
- Coconut Flour Pizza Crust (Gluten-Free, Keto)
Brown Rice Pizza Crust (Gluten-Free)
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 whole eggs beaten + 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Combine all of the above ingredients. Mix well.
- Using a spatula, spread the mixture onto your parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Use your spatula to flatten & shape mixture into a round or rectangle, about 1/2″ thick.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven & top with desired ingredients (*see below for toppings in images).
- Place back into the oven & broil pizza for 4 minutes, or until bubbling & beginning to brown.
- Remove & let cool for a few minutes before slicing & serving.