Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. This blog generates income through affiliate links at no extra cost to you.
This delicious Roasted Cauliflower Salad makes for one healthy, easy, delicious and filling dish topped with a delightful Sweet and Spicy BBQ Roasted Cauliflower packed with loads of flavor and spice. Contrasted with fresh, crisp iceberg lettuce, and my pumpkin seed vegan ranch dressing, this vegan salad is a medley of pleasing textures, too!
This hearty vegan salad is a medley of pleasing textures and flavors — from crisp and refreshing to rich and spicy, this sumptuous Roasted Cauliflower Salad has got something for everyone!
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Filling, hearty and nutritious.
- Crisp & refreshing.
- Perfectly accented by sweet and spicy notes from Roasted BBQ Cauliflower Wings.
- Easy to make.
- Great served as a lunch, dinner or side.
- Vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, nut-free, optionally refined sugar-free.
- 1 Batch of BBQ Cauliflower Wings
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Bell Pepper
- Pumpkin Seed Vegan Ranch Dressing (optional)
How to Make Roasted Cauliflower Salad
- Make a batch of BBQ Roasted Cauliflower Wings.
- Optionally, make a batch of my Vegan Ranch Dressing or use store-bought dressing of choice.
- Chop lettuce, peppers, and onion. Shred carrots.
- Place lettuce, peppers, onion and carrots in a bowl. Top with BBQ Roasted Cauliflower. Drizzle with dressing of choice.
- I find the combination of iceberg lettuce, bell pepper, onion and carrots to be a refreshing contrast to the sweet and spicy flavors in the roasted cauliflower, but any favorite salad ingredients can be used. Another fave combo we enjoy is mixed greens topped with avocado, roasted red peppers and cucumber!
- This salad combo pairs well with plain roasted cauliflower, too! Simply drizzle cauliflower florets with olive oil, salt and pepper and roast in a 400 degree oven for about 27 minutes.
- We are quite the fans of my vegan ranch dressing recipe, but vegan honey mustard or italian dressing pairs well with this salad, too!
- This Cauliflower Salad recipe works well for meal-prepping! Simply prepare and store ingredients separately in the refrigerator and simply pull out and assemble when you’re ready for a salad!
If you like this recipe, you might also like this whole smoked cauliflower.
More Vegan Lunch Ideas You Might Like
BBQ Roasted Cauliflower Salad
- 1 batch BBQ Cauliflower Wings
- Iceberg lettuce chopped
- Bell pepper chopped
- Onion chopped
- Carrot shredded
- 1 batch of Vegan Pumpkin Seed Ranch Dressing or dressing of choice
- Prepare BBQ Roasted Cauliflower Wings according to recipe instructions.
- Assemble the salad by filling a bowl with chopped iceberg lettuce, onion, bell pepper and shredded carrots. Top with pre-prepared cauliflower wings. Drizzle with vegan ranch or any favorite dressing.