Are you looking for some good vegetarian breakfast recipes with tasty veggie options? Vegetarian breakfast recipes are easy to make with these healthy meal ideas.
If you find it challenging to come up with breakfast ideas as a vegetarian, have no fear! We have you covered with a well-rounded collection of sweet and savory vegan and vegetarian breakfast recipes that will satisfy your tastes and give you plenty of protein and fiber filled options to carry on the day. Enjoy!
What Are Vegetarian Breakfast Foods?
Here are some general breakfast ideas for vegetarians before we dive into a wonderful list of the best vegetarian breakfast recipes!
- Smoothies packed with fruit like berries or pineapple and greens like spinach or kale.
- Yogurt topped with granola and fresh fruit like blueberries.
- Overnight oats and oatmeal with a drizzle of peanut butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Muffins packed with flavor and nutrition.
- Waffles topped with nut butter.
- Pancakes with sliced bananas, almond butter, and maple syrup.
- Avocado toast with your favorite flavor options - everything bagel seasoning, sriracha, you name it!
- Hash browns or sweet potato breakfast hash.
- Eggs or tofu scramble.
- Breakfast burritos with a protein like black beans or cheese.
- French toast made with plenty of vanilla extract for that flavor punch.
- Quinoa breakfast bowls.
- Chia seed pudding.
25 Best Vegetarian Breakfast Ideas
You Might Also Like
50 Vegetarian Mediterranean Recipes
25 Vegetarian Breakfast Ideas: Chia Seed Pudding & More!
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- 5 tbs black chia seeds
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- Mix all of the above ingredients.
- Chill in the refrigerator overnight.
- Garnish with orange slice before serving.
Leave a Reply