This easy Gluten-Free Zucchini Bread recipe is perfectly moist, fluffy and flavorful! This delicious and healthy bread made with coconut flour is gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, nut-free, refined sugar-free and slices like a dream!
I’m always looking for ways to sneak more veggies into my kid’s diets, and adding zucchini to baked goods is one way to do that! Enter this positively delicious and healthy zucchini bread recipe . . .
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Super fluffy, springy, moist and easily sliceable.
- Packed with high-fiber, nutrient-dense ingredients making it a healthy zucchini bread, too.
- Perfectly spiced.
- Easily stored, all while maintaining texture.
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free, refined sugar-free.
- Due to the unique nature of coconut flour, I do not recommend replacing it with any other flour.
- For a sugar-free option, replace the maple syrup with a sugar-free liquid sweetener such as this one.
- Alternatively, the maple syrup can be replace with raw honey.
- Be certain to squeeze the excess liquid from the shredded zucchini for best results.
- The tapioca adds a great deal to the texture, but can be omitted in a pinch! The tapioca flour can also be replace with arrowroot starch or cassava flour.
- Due to the unique nature of coconut flour, I do not recommend omitting the eggs or using any egg-alternatives.
- This bread stores well in a airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or at room temperature for 24 hours.
Coconut Flour Zucchini Muffins –
Pour the batter into a greased or muffin paper-lined muffin tin instead of a loaf pan and bake for around 25 minutes, or until edges are firm and a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin pulls out clean.
Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread –
Fold in 3/4 cup of chocolate chips of choice to the batter before baking.
Coconut Flour Walnut Zucchini Bread –
Fold in 1/2 cup walnuts before baking.
Coconut Flour Apple Bread –
Replace the shredded zucchini with shredded apples.
Coconut Flour Zucchini Snack Cake –
Pour the batter into a square or round cake pan instead of a loaf pan. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
More Gluten-Free Quick Bread Recipes:
More Coconut Flour Recipes
I SO hope you enjoy this recipe for Gluten-Free Zucchini Bread with Coconut Flour (plus its fun variations!). If you make this recipe, I would love to hear about it! Enjoy. xo.
You might also like these Pumpkin Zucchini Muffins!
Coconut Flour Zucchini Bread
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup zucchini shredded (+ excess liquid squeezed out)
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- In a large mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients, coconut flour through cloves. Stir to combine.
- In another mixing bowl, combine remaining/wet ingredients. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Baked for 45 minutes, or until firm, golden and a toothpick inserted in the center pulls out clean.
- Let cool completely before slicing and serving.