Crisp, healthy and delicious Air Fryer Frozen Green Beans are super quick and easy to make. They’re a one-bowl treat that is just perfect when paired with a hint of zesty lemon. Ideal if you’re catering for gluten-free, vegan or vegetarian diets.
Not only are Frozen Green Beans in the Air Fryer completely mouthwatering, but they’re also straightforward to make! I love frozen green beans because they have all the taste and texture of fresh green beans, without the prep. Perfect for those busy days! Try these air fryer green beans as a healthy snack or as a yummy side dish to serve with other dishes like these Scalloped Potatoes without cheese, Air Fryer Smashed Potatoes, or Air Fryer Frozen Brussel Sprouts.
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Air Fryer Frozen Green Beans are simple to make. You’re guaranteed great results every time.
- A delectable fresh taste and crunchy texture, perfect on the side of any meal.
- Great for snacking!
- Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and gluten-free diets.
- Frozen Green Beans in the Air Fryer taste like a naughty treat, but they’re good for you! Green beans are naturally low in fat, high in fiber, and high in Vitamins A and C.
- Keto and FODMAP friendly.
🔪 How-to Make
- Toss the frozen green beans with oil and spices.
- Air fry until golden (15 minutes).
- Top with a squeeze of lemon and a sprinkle of parmesan (optional).
🍽️ How-to Serve
Frozen Green Beans Air Fryer are fantastic as a side dish. We love them as part of a hearty meal with vegetarian meatloaf or gluten-free cauliflower cheese. Yum!
They also pair well with rice dishes.
Serve alongside keto cranberry sauce.
If you’re looking for a low fat snack, try dunking your Air Fryer Frozen Green Beans into this creamy beet hummus. Honestly, it’s so good!
❓ Frequently Asked Questions
You can! If you don’t fancy the oil, just leave it out. Your Air Fryer French Green Beans will still be delicious.
I like to use frozen green beans because it’s so much easier. They also taste just as delicious and have the same great crunchy texture as fresh beans.
However, if you want to use fresh beans, of course, you can! Fresh green beans won’t need as long to cook, so adjust to 10 minutes.
One of the great things about this recipe is that it’s easy to make your own by experimenting with the spice mix.
If you don’t like garlic, you could try chili, cumin or even onion powder instead - any flavor combination will work well. So give your favorites a go, and let me know how you get on!
💭 Recipe Tips
- I’ve found ½ tsp of salt to be the perfect amount, but feel free to add more or less according to taste.
- Mix your salt, pepper and garlic powder before coating the green beans to ensure more even coverage.
- Using frozen green beans will save you so much time, and they taste amazing.
♨️ More Delicious Air Fryer Recipes
Crispy Air Fryer Potato Wedges
Gluten Free Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
Crispy Air Fryer Tofu (Gluten-Free and Vegan)
35 Plant-Based Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Frozen Green Beans
- 10 ounces frozen green beans any variety though I like haricots verts
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or any oil of choice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt or pink salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- lemon wedges for serving
- vegan or vegetarian parmesan cheese for serving
- In a large mixing bowl combine the green beans, oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Place into your air fryer basket and cook at 350°F for 15 minutes or until the green beans are beginning to crisp and turn golden.
- Optionally serve with a squeeze of lemon and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
What a great easy idea to make green beans. I love how quick this was, and also the seasoning you used. Great recipe!
Loving this air fryer version of green beans. SO delicious. Thanks for sharing.
I love green beans. There is just something magical about how healthy they are, and how easy it is to make them. Yum!
Amanda Wren-Grimwood says
What a great idea to turn frozen beans into something special. So easy and delicious.
Great recipe, easy to make. I loved using avocado oil for this.
Loved these green beans! Super tasty and easy to make!
Kristen Wood says
I'm so happy to hear! Thank you for sharing!
We absolutely loved this recipe to go with our dinner the other night! Such a delicious and quick side to make! I love using my air fryer and finding new recipes to use it. My family is definitely going to love this tonight!
Kristen Wood says
I'm so happy to hear that! Thank you for stopping by. 🙂
Great recipe. I always have beans in my freezer. Now I know how to cook them using an air fryer. Super simple. Looks amazing.
Kristen Wood says
Thanks for sharing! These beans are always a life-saver when you need to cook something quick and easy!