Disclaimer: You will find affiliate links for the products I use and love on this blog. I will earn from any purchases you make from these links, but it is at no extra cost to you. I appreciate your support!
This post is sponsored by Naturacentric. All opinions expressed are my own.
This cozy Chocolate Moon Milk with Rose Cardamom Honey is an indulgent and soothing beverage perfect for a bedtime ritual or any time you need a little comfort!
I've teamed up with my favorite honey maker over on Naturacentric Apothecary to make a rich and luscious Chocolate Rose Cardamom Moon Milk recipe with beautiful flavors and soothing properties. It's comfort in a cup!
- Notes of cacao, rose and cardamom.
- Calming powers thanks to ashwagandha and rose.
- A silky-smooth texture.
- A dessert-like treat in healthy form.
- Super quick and easy to make.
- Perfect for Valentine's Day or any day of the year.
- Dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free, nut-free, refined sugar-free.
Ashwagandha: This adaptogenic root in powder form is a powerful promoter of calm and relaxation. To learn more about ashwagandha, visit this iced moon milk post.
For full ingredients list and instructions, refer to the recipe card toward the bottom of this post.
Step 1: In a sauce pan over medium-high heat add milk of choice.
Step 2: Add remaining ingredients.
Step 3: Bring to a boil while whisking well. Cover, turn off heat and let steep for 3 minutes.
Step 4: Strain and enjoy.
If not dairy-free, can I use regular milk?
Yes! you can use milk you would like in this recipe, though I am partial to the creaminess of oat milk.
Can I make this moon milk without rose buds?
Yes. I like doubling up on the rose here for a rich moon milk, but the Rose Cardamom Honey provides more than enough rose power for a tasty moon milk.
Can I omit the ashwagandha?
Yes, you can, but it will not have as soothing an effect or as many health properties without it.
More Comforting Drink Recipes
Chocolate Moon Milk with Rose Cardamom Honey
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat add milk.
- Add honey, cacao, ashwagandha, rose buds, cardamom and salt. Whisk well while bringing to a boil. When boiling, turn off heat, cover and let steep for 3 minutes.
- Using a fine mesh strainer or pouring through cheesecloth, strain the moon milk into mugs.