A collection of 108 Delicious Gluten-Free Vegetarian Recipes from MOON and spoon and yum. These are the best of the best! Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, sides, sauces, breads, desserts and drinks can all be found in this GF veggie round-up!
I've been wanting to compile my favorite gluten-free vegetarian recipes from the blog for quite some time! MOON and spoon and yum is a gluten-free vegetarian food blog first and foremost! This is my top collection of gluten-free vegetarian recipes that are divided into handy categories as you can see in the Table of Contents below. I hope you find some deliciousness you enjoy for some time to come!
Gluten-Free Vegetarian Staples
- A large variety of fresh or frozen vegetables and fruits.
- Canned beans and legumes like black beans and chickpeas.
- Dried lentils and beans.
- Seeds and nuts
- Dried fruit.
- Oats and gluten-free flours.
- Corn tortillas and gluten-free wraps.
- Vegetarian-friendly, rennet-free cheeses.
- Canned and jarred tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Canned coconut milk.
- Seed and nut butters.
- Gluten-free sandwich bread.
- Gluten-free crackers.
- A large variety of sauces and condiments.
- A good collection of spices.
Best Vegetarian Gluten-Free Recipes
Snacks, Sides and Sauces
Savory Breads and Wraps
If you enjoyed this collection of Vegetarian Gluten-Free Recipes, you may also like: