A collection of 108 Delicious Gluten-Free Vegetarian Recipes from MOON and spoon and yum. These are the best of the best! Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, sides, sauces, bread, desserts, and drinks can all be found in this GF veggie round-up!
I've been wanting to compile my favorite gluten-free vegetarian recipes from the blog for quite some time! MOON and spoon and yum is a gluten-free vegetarian food blog first and foremost! This is my top collection of gluten-free vegetarian recipes that are divided into handy categories as you can see in the Table of Contents below. I hope you find some deliciousness you enjoy for some time to come!
Gluten-Free Vegetarian Staples
- A large variety of fresh or frozen vegetables and fruits.
- Canned beans and legumes like black beans and chickpeas.
- Dried lentils and beans.
- Seeds and nuts
- Dried fruit.
- Oats and gluten-free flours.
- Corn tortillas and gluten-free wraps.
- Vegetarian-friendly, rennet-free cheeses.
- Canned and jarred tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Canned coconut milk.
- Seed and nut butters.
- Gluten-free sandwich bread.
- Gluten-free crackers.
- A large variety of sauces and condiments.
- A good collection of spices.
Best Vegetarian Gluten-Free Recipes
Snacks, Sides and Sauces
Savory Breads and Wraps
If you enjoyed this collection of Vegetarian Gluten-Free Recipes, you may also like:
33 Budget-Friendly Vegetarian Meals
50 Vegetarian Mediterranean Recipes
100+ Gluten-Free Vegetarian Recipes - Corn Chowder & More!
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 fresh or roasted green chiles finely chopped
- 3 potatoes peeled and cubed (I use Russet)
- 1/2 cup quinoa uncooked & rinsed/drained
- 1 cup dried red lentils
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ancho chili powder or regular chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground oregano
- 8 cups vegetable broth or water
- 1 7 oz can chipotle peppers + adobo sauce
- 2 1/2 cups fresh or frozen sweet corn kernels
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 to mato diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tbs chickpea flour optional, creates a slightly thicker texture
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 tbs coconut sugar or any granulated sugar of choice
- to taste: sea salt
- Optional garnishes: pepitas pumpkin seeds, fresh cilantro, tortilla chips, shredded cheese
- In a large pot over medium heat add olive oil, onion, bell pepper, garlic, and green chiles. Saute for 3-5 minutes or until all is softened and beginning to turn golden.
- Stir in potatoes, quinoa, lentils, and spices. Saute for 2 minutes longer while stirring.
- Pour in broth or water.
- Stir in chipotle peppers and adobo sauce, corn, carrot, tomato, cilantro, and flour (optional).
- Turn heat to high, bring to a boil, cover and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and stir in coconut milk, vinegar and sugar. Simmer for 5 minutes or until desired consistency.
- Turn off heat, salt to taste, let cool and serve.
- Optionally garnish with pumpkin seeds, cilantro, tortilla chips and cheese.
Leave a Reply