A beautiful, easy, and delicious Gluten-Free Raspberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake Loaf with Cinnamon Streusel (Crumble) Topping! Refined sugar-free!
This is a delicious, not-too-sweet, fruity, moist, gluten free loaf, touched by cinnamon & reminiscent of gluten based coffee cakes!
Enjoy with your favorite warm beverage...
Tips for making Gluten-Free Coffee Cake:
You can replace the flax seed with 1 egg, if you would prefer.
You can replace the coconut oil used in the coffee cake with melted butter, if you prefer.
You can use fresh or frozen raspberries.
You can replace the coconut sugar with any granulated sweetener of your choice.
Store the loaf in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Other Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes you might enjoy:
Coconut Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars (Gluten-Free)
Pumpkin Sticky Roll Skillet Cake With Cinnamon Tahini Cream Cheese Icing (Gluten-Free)
Triple Berry + Coconut Oat & Almond Crust Crumble (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
Upside Down Caramelized Gingerbread Banana Cake (Gluten-Free)
Gluten-Free Buckwheat Cacao Banana Bread Loaf
Chai-Spiced Cacao Nib Brownie Bars (Gluten-Free)
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest's "tried it" feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I'll share it! Thank you so much! <3
Gluten-Free Sour Cream Coffee Cake with Raspberries + Cinnamon Streusel Topping
Coffee Cake Loaf
- 1 cup milk of choice I use almond
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbs ground flax seed
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbs coconut oil melted
- 1 cup all purpose gluten free flour
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 2/3 cups coconut sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 2/3 cups raspberries
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 4 tbs butter or coconut oil softened
- 1/2 cup all purpose gluten free flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In a large mixing bowl, combine milk, sour cream, flax seed, vanilla extract & coconut oil. Whisk well. Set aside.
- In a separate, large mixing bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except your topping ingredients, and mix well.
- Pour your wet ingredients into dry ingredients, and stir until just combined.
- Pour into your greased loaf pan.
- Sprinkle raspberries on top, followed by the cinnamon crumble (mix topping ingredients together with fingers until a well mixed crumble forms.)
- Bake 1 hour, 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean & the loaf seems solid.
- Cool the loaf in the pan, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice, and enjoy!
Sara Iobbi says
You’ve shared great recipes thank you!
What type of flour did you use for the gluten free flour?
I have almond flour and coconut flour, do you think either of those would work?
Kristen Wood says
Hi, Sara! Thank you! A gluten-free all-purpose blend works best here. I am partial to Bob's Red Mill's Gluten-Free All Purpose Baking Blend. Coconut flour would not work well here due to its unique absorption properties but almond flour may work just fine. I hope this helps! And I hope you enjoy. 🙂