A beautiful, easy, and delicious Gluten-Free Raspberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake Loaf with Cinnamon Streusel (Crumble) Topping! Refined sugar-free!
This is a delicious, not-too-sweet, fruity, moist, gluten free loaf, touched by cinnamon & reminiscent of gluten based coffee cakes!
Enjoy with your favorite warm beverage...
Tips for making Gluten-Free Coffee Cake:
You can replace the flax seed with 1 egg, if you would prefer.
You can replace the coconut oil used in the coffee cake with melted butter, if you prefer.
You can use fresh or frozen raspberries.
You can replace the coconut sugar with any granulated sweetener of your choice.
Store the loaf in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Other Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes you might enjoy:
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest's "tried it" feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I'll share it! Thank you so much! <3
Gluten-Free Sour Cream Coffee Cake with Raspberries + Cinnamon Streusel Topping
Coffee Cake Loaf
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 4 tbs butter or coconut oil softened
- 1/2 cup all purpose gluten free flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In a large mixing bowl, combine milk, sour cream, flax seed, vanilla extract & coconut oil. Whisk well. Set aside.
- In a separate, large mixing bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except your topping ingredients, and mix well.
- Pour your wet ingredients into dry ingredients, and stir until just combined.
- Pour into your greased loaf pan.
- Sprinkle raspberries on top, followed by the cinnamon crumble (mix topping ingredients together with fingers until a well mixed crumble forms.)
- Bake 1 hour, 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean & the loaf seems solid.
- Cool the loaf in the pan, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice, and enjoy!