Thank you Modern Table for sponsoring this post. This delicious, complete protein pasta is made from just three plant-based ingredients — eat clean with Modern Table pasta today!
This Gluten-Free Instant Pot Chipotle Macaroni and Cheese pasta dish makes for some super easy, healthy, and delicious comfort food that can be made in just about 10 minutes!
This Pressure Cooker Cheesy Chipotle Pasta is reminiscent of a comforting, childhood macaroni and cheese dish but with bigger flavor and a bit of a spicy and smoky kick to boot! This delicious gluten-free pressure cooker recipe is made with Modern Table’s incredibly healthy gluten-free pasta. All pastas are lentil-based and contain complete proteins – meaning they have the 9 essential amino acids our bodies need for strong energy, good digestion, and muscle health.
This Gluten-Free Instant Pot Chipotle Macaroni and Cheese Recipe:
is made with Modern Table’s plant-based lentil elbow noodles
is gluten-free, soy-free, nut-free, and protein-rich
can be on the table ready to eat in just about 10 minutes
is very creamy, cheesy, flavorful
is filled with smoky and spicy flavor notes
makes a great main or side dish
makes for some ultimate comfort food
Tips for making Instant Pot Chipotle Mac and Cheese:
you can use less or omit the butter for a lighter version
you can use any variety of shredded cheese(s) that you would like, I just think cheddar complements chipotle peppers best
be sure to quick release pressure to avoid having soggy noodles
stir in milk and cheese immediately for the creamiest result
if you like your food super spicy, throw 1-2 more chipotle peppers into your milk mixture
this stores well in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to one week
to re-heat, warm using the ‘saute’ function on your Instant Pot stirring frequently or put in an covered oven-proof dish and bake at 350 F until warmed throughout
What to Serve with Instant Pot Gluten-Free Chipotle Macaroni and Cheese :
Chickpea & Avocado Salad With A Spiced Orange Vinaigrette Dressing (Gluten-Free, Vegan Option)
All in all, this Instant Pot Cheesy Chipotle Pasta makes for one super-comforting and flavorful gluten-free dish that’s perfect for those nights that you need something ready to enjoy quickly! Throw in the quality and nutrition of Modern Table’s elbow noodles and you are set for one healthy dish, too!
Modern Table pastas are for those looking for a healthy lifestyle, and a perfect way to get more nutrition from your meals — a blend of nutrition, with the texture of tradition! I cannot recommend them enough if you’re looking for a gluten-free plant-based pasta that doesn’t skimp on flavor or texture!
You Might Also Like
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest’s “tried it” feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I’ll share it! Thank you so much! <3
Chipotle Mac and Cheese
- 16 oz 2 boxes Modern Table’s gluten-free elbow noodles
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup milk of choice I use almond
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 can chipotle chiles in adobo sauce you will use 2 chiles + 1 tsp adobo sauce from the can
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Add noodles, water, butter and salt to the Instant Pot. Place the lid on and make sure the valve is sealed.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 4 minutes.
- While your pasta is cooking add milk, garlic, 2 chipotle chiles and 1 tsp of adobo sauce to a high speed blender or food processor. Blend until well combined.
- When the Instant Pot timer goes off, quick release pressure right away. Pour in milk mixture and shredded cheese. Stir immediately until all is smooth and creamy. Optionally, sprinkle with a little ground chipotle powder.
- Serve and enjoy!