These 11 super easy, delicious and comforting Vegan Ramen Recipes all offer creative and tasty ways to use your favorite ramen noodles for some healthy wholesome soups any time of year!
I'm a sucker for a big bowl of comfort food so I wanted to gather together some of my favorite Gluten-Free Vegan Ramen Recipes from some of the best food bloggers out there! From Curry Ramen to Sesame Ramen to Classic Ramen, I hope you find something you enjoy!
Vegan Gluten-Free Ramen Tips
- On a gluten-free diet? I recommend these gluten-free ramen noodles.
- Making one of the shirataki (miracle noodle) ramen recipes here? I love these shirataki noodles.
- Ramen noodle recipes are easily customized with your choice of toppings. Some of my favorite ramen toppings include: raw or cooked veggies, tofu, tempeh, hemp or sesame seeds, sesame oil, coconut aminos, sriracha, seaweed, bean sprouts, lime wedges, and freshly chopped herbs.
- Most ramen broths can be stored in the fridge for up to one week then re-heated to serve with freshly cooked noodles and toppings when ready! This makes these ramen recipes perfect for meal prepping!
- Slurp your ramen! Yep, you heard me. In Japan it is considered customary to slurp while eating ramen. Not only does this help cool the broth a little while you eat, you really get the full sensory experience of smelling the aromatics of the broth as you slurp which in turn greatly enhances the taste.
Vegan Ramen Recipes
Vegan Ramen (Gluten-Free)
An easy, healthy, and deliciously creamy Vegan Ramen recipe made with a rich broth and gluten-free ramen noodles. This cozy vegan ramen bowl hits all the marks when it comes to true comfort food! Gluten-free & soy-free.
Easy Vegan Ramen Noodles
20 minutes is all it takes to get this healthy curry ramen noodle dinner on the table! Loaded with fresh veggies and rich curry flavors, you’ll feel good about serving this meal to your family!
Vegan Spicy Ramen Noodles
While the Japanese don’t really make Ramen at home (they eat out at their local Ramen restaurants), those of us without that option can now make a bowl of authentic Vegan Spicy Ramen Noodles wherever we are. (Egg is optional)
Butternut Squash Vegan Ramen (Instant Pot + Stovetop)
This quick & easy autumn-inspired vegan ramen bowl is filled with nutritious and delicious butternut squash for a creamy texture and comforting flavor. Whether using rice, traditional ramen, or miracle a.k.a. shirataki noodles, this gluten-free vegan ramen dish can be made in an Instant Pot pressure cooker or on the stovetop for a super healthy and delicious noodle bowl of goodness!
Vegan Soy Milk Ramen (GF)
This Vegan Soy Milk Ramen is seriously flavourful, creamy, warming and comforting!
30 Minute Vegan Ramen Noodle Soup
This cozy bowl of Vegan Ramen Noodle Soup is ready in about 30 minutes. It’s packed with flavor and the perfect supper for a busy evening or when you’re feeling under the weather.
Vegan Creamy Tomato Ramen Soup
This Vegan Creamy Tomato Ramen soup recipe is so easy to make and your whole family will slurp it up. With fresh homemade broth and your favorite gluten free ramen noodles.
Delve into the Japanese cuisine with this amazing recipe for vegan ramen – it’s easy, full of flavor and fully customizable according to your taste!
Shirataki Noodle Ramen (Vegan + GF)
This Vegan Shirataki Noodle Ramen is made using noodles that are made from the roots of a yam plant, which work as a great gluten-free and grain-free alternative to regular ramen noodles!
Easy Homemade Ramen
This easy vegan homemade ramen is a delicious meal made in 30 minutes! This bowl packs a lot of flavor with a rich miso broth and the flavor combination of ginger, garlic, and shiitake mushrooms for a flavorful, fun dinner!
Creamy Vegan Sesame Ramen
A delicious Vegan Creamy Sesame Ramen recipe from Melissa Copeland of the fantastic vegan food blog The Stingy Vegan, a review of her inspiring new cookbook 30-Minute Frugal Vegan Recipes.
More Gluten-Free Vegan Noodles Recipes
22 Gluten-Free & Vegan Rice Noodle Recipes
Instant Pot Sticky Maple Ginger Rice Noodles (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
Butternut Squash Coconut Curry Rice Noodle Soup
Spicy Pumpkin Seed Butter Pad Thai (Vegan, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Nut-Free)
If you enjoyed this Vegan Ramen Recipe Round-up, please share it on social media. Your support is greatly appreciated! xo.
Oooh, I love ramen so much!! Saving this for future use because I always crave it but never have a recipe to follow. The creamy sesame one sounds awesome 🙂
Nicole Dawson says
Love all these takes of ramen bowls. We actually made our own version tonight 🙂