This post is sponsored by Naturacentric. All opinions expressed are my own.
This rich and creamy Dairy-Free Eggnog recipe is elevated to a whole other level with the use of Naturacentric’s CBD Honey! With a touch sweet and a touch of spice, this healthy and flavorful eggnog will be your new go-to all season long. Use coupon code moonandspoon for 20% off Naturacentric Honey!
When I first tried Naturacentric’s CBD Honey, I knew right away I wanted to create a festive beverage to celebrate this amazing product. This CBD Eggnog hits all the marks when it comes to ease, creaminess, flavor and health benefits!
This Dairy-Free Eggnog made with CBD Honey is:
- Smooth and creamy.
- Easy to make.
- Made with simple, wholesome ingredients.
- Packed with flavor.
- Fun and festive.
- Dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free, and refined sugar-free.
Ingredients Needed to Make CBD Eggnog
- Unsweetened almond milk.
- Fresh, free-range organic eggs and/or pasteurized eggs.
- Naturacentric’s CBD Honey.
- Cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
Note: find full the full ingredients list, amounts and method in the recipe card towards the bottom of this post.
How-to Make Dairy-Free Eggnog with CBD - Step by Step
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and frothy.
2. Chill, then enjoy!
Top Tips for Making CBD Eggnog
- Use High Quality EggsTo limit the chance of exposure to food-borne illness, I recommend using the freshest, cleanest and highest qualtiy organic eggs you can find.
- Consume within 24 hoursThis raw eggnog recipe tastes best, and is safest when consumed within 24 hours.
Common Recipe Questions
- Is This Raw Eggnog Safe?There is always a risk of catching a foodborne illness when consuming eggs raw or cooked, especially if you have certain pre-existing medical conditions. This eggnog recipe is based on traditional eggnog recipes which have always used raw eggs. If you are uncomfortable consuming in this way, adding alcohol can act as a sterilizer for the raw eggnog, or alternatively, you can cook all ingredients over medium heat while whisking constantly until a thick consistency is reached.
- Where Can I Buy CBD Honey?This eggnog recipe is created with Naturacentric’s amazing CBD Honey which you can find here.
More Dairy-Free Drink Recipes
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest's "tried it" feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I'll share it! Thank you so much! <3
Dairy-Free Eggnog with CBD Honey
- 3 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 egg yolks whites seperated
- 1 tablespoon Naturacentric CBD Honey use code moonandspoon for 20% off! + 2 tablespoons raw honey or cinnamon infused honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a blender or food processor combine all of the above ingredients. Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Serve over ice or chill for at least four hours before serving.
- (Consume within 24 hours.)