A collection of the best healthy meal prep salads to make year-round. These salad meal prep recipes are perfect to pack up for a school or work lunch. Enjoy!
Whether you are new to meal prepping or a longtime meal prepper, I think we can all agree that salads are one of the easiest, healthiest and tastiest options you can pop into the fridge for your meal prep needs. Enter these delicious meal prep salads! You can enjoy all of these as is or you can top with additional protein for a meal fulfilling meal. If not vegetarian, chicken breasts or tuna make a great protein option. If vegetarian, hard-boiled eggs or cheddar cheese are always excellent options. And if vegan, crispy tofu is always a winner! Enjoy.
🥗 50 Salad Meal Prep Recipes
📝 Free Printable Meal Planning Sheet
Click below to download and print this free weekly meal planning sheet to make meal prep a breeze!
Meal Prep Salad Storage Containers
If I'm preparing salad to have with another dish, I love using these divided glass meal prep containers.
If salad is the star, I love using these one compartment glass container with bamboo lids.
🌿 You Might Also Like These Salad Dressing Recipes
🍴 You Might Also Like These Recipe Ideas
50 Meal Prep Salads: Chickpea Avocado Salad & More!
- 1 cup chickpeas cooked & drained
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots thinly sliced into coins
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tbs sunflower seeds salted
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp Hungarian paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 orange juiced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- In a large bowl chop and combine salad ingredients, gently toss.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing spices. Squeeze on top the juice of half an orange, and drizzle with olive oil. Whisk to combine.
- Pour dressing over salad & serve immediately or chill covered in the refrigeratir until ready to serve. Store covered in fridge for up to 5 days.
- *Note: My favorite way to eat this salad? Wrapped in a corn tortilla!