Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. This blog generates income through affiliate links at no extra cost to you.
The best vegetarian Thanksgiving recipes to make your holiday a bit brighter. Find turkey day recipes for entrees, side dishes and desserts below!
These vegetarian and vegan Thanksgiving recipes offer plenty of veggie main, side and dessert menu options for vegetarians and meat eaters alike!
🍲 Vegetarian Thanksgiving Recipes
Vegetarian Thanksgiving Side Dishes
🍴 You Might Also Like
50 Vegetarian Thanksgiving Recipes: Wild Rice Soup + More
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 8 cups of prepared vegetable broth
- 1 cup wild rice
- 1 cup dried cannellini beans unsoaked
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons mirin rice wine
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- pinch of black pepper
- sea salt to taste
- nori seaweed to garnish
- Place raw cashews into a bowl, cover with hot water and set aside to soak while you prepare your soup.
- Press the saute button on your Instant Pot. Add oil, carrots, pepper, and onion. Saute for 10 minutes.
- Stir in spices thyme through red chili flakes. Cook while stirring for 2 minutes.
- Stir in broth, beans, and rice. Add bay leaves.
- Place lid on Instant Pot, close the steam valve, set on manual high pressure for 45 minutes.
- Let pressure release naturally for 10 minutes.
- Press cancel, release the steam and remove the lid.
- Drain the soaked cashews and place in a blender with 2 cups of prepared soup. Blend until smooth. Pour back into remaining soup.
- Stir well. Add rice wine, sugar and black pepper. Salt to taste.
- To serve, top with crushed nori and a drizzle of avocado oil.